Featured College Readiness Standard
ELA Standard V. - Research
V - Research
A. Formulate topic and questions.
- Formulate research questions.
- Explore a research topic.
- Refine research topic and devise a timeline for completing work.
B. Select information from a variety of sources.
- Gather relevant sources.
- Evaluate the validity and reliability of sources.
- Synthesize and organize information effectively.
C. Produce and design a document.
- Design and present an effective product.
- Use source material ethically.
More CCRS Resources